Gravity Vacuum SystemClick to enlarge
- Refuse will be thrown into the chute via Volumetric Control Hopper Door.
When the refuse reaches the pre-set level, STREAM Control Centre (SCC) will trigger the Centrifugal Fan (CF) to create the vacuum and airflow inside the piping system.
The Discharge Valve (DV) will be opened to discharge the refuse to piping network. Primary Air Intake (PAI) will be opened to allow the air.
The refuse will be transported via the piping network to Bin Center in the speed of 20 – 25 m/s.
In the Bin Center, the refuse and air will be separated in the Waste Container or Waste Separator.
The air will be filtered, DEODORIZED and discharged.
Pneumatic Waste Collection System (PWCS)Click to enlarge
Benefits of PWCS
- Less storage space vs conventional system
- Less odor – removal before biodegrading
- Reduce traffic
- Lowest carbon foot print
- Sealed system
- Reduce labour
- Low cost, low maintenance hook lift truck
- Eliminate security threats
- Support recycling
Our STREAM Clients
Notable ProjectsMalaysia & SingaporeOverseas
- Four Seasons Place, KLCC
- KLIA 2 (Main Terminal Building and Integrated Complex)
- Maju Ling
- The Glades, Putra Heights
- Starling Mall, Damansara Uptown
- Changi Airport Terminal 3 & 4
- Changi General Hospital
- Royal Malaysian Customs Office & Residential Complex Kelana Jaya
- Singapore General Hospital
- Singapore In-Flight Catering Center 2
- Resort World, Sentosa
- West Plains HDB, Bukit Batok
- St Regis, KL Sentral
- Taiwan Evergreen Sky Catering Corporation
- Delhi Mumbai Industrial Corridor (DMIC) – Smart City, India
- Hong Kong Cathay Pacific Catering Services
- Qatar Petroleum District
- Al Raha Beach, UAE
- Yas Mall, UAE
- ALDAR Headquarters Al Raha Beach, UAE